Popular Posts
-
Everyone is saying how there is something wrong with Rihanna or she may need rehab. Really??!!! Just because she is also smoking some of...
-
RIP STEPHEN LAWRENCE GARY DOBSON AND DAVID NORRIS Before I start, excuse my language but I do NOT fricking care. After 18 yea...
-
I'm not even going to say much. Whether or not she was actually pregnant we will never know. All we know is I have never seen a pregn...
MORE GOSSAGE
Tuesday, 2 August 2011
ONLY NICKI MINAJ CAN GET AWAY WITH WEARING THIS AT A THEME PARK
Yesterday, Nicki Minaj took some time off her tour to visit a theme park in New Jersey. She was spotted in some printed pants, a bra top and some chunkie heels. Now Nicki...........
we understand you're the black GAGA when it comes to fashion but CUMMARRN Nicki.. Let those chunkie heels down and have some fun..
Yes, Nicki we understand that touring can be a bit stressful at times but really... this outfit? cummon nickii..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment