Popular Posts
-
Everyone is saying how there is something wrong with Rihanna or she may need rehab. Really??!!! Just because she is also smoking some of...
-
RIP STEPHEN LAWRENCE GARY DOBSON AND DAVID NORRIS Before I start, excuse my language but I do NOT fricking care. After 18 yea...
-
DENISE VASI, EVE AND LISA RAYE ON SET OF SINGLE LADIES( 2ND SEASON) SINGLE LADIES FANATIICCCCCCCCS!!!!!! SHOOTING OF THE SECOND SEASO...
MORE GOSSAGE
Friday, 5 August 2011
NEW MUSIC: TREY SONGZ COVERS DRAKE'S 'HEADLINES'
I LOVE TREY SONGZ before I go any further. But Trigga Trey, when are you ever gonna make a hot song that everyone would jump on it and make their own versions to your song, instead of jumping on every other artist's track. Now back to the story, we've all heard Drake's latest song Headlines. All I can say is, as long as Drake keeps doing his thanng for the next decade, hip-hop will be fine. Well Trey Songz unsurprisingly wasted NO time jumping on the 'Headlines' instrumental and personally, I like it. Continue for the audio of both Drake and Trey's version of 'Headlines'.
I LOOOOOVEE TREY'S VERSION THOUGH. He addresses his haters about the gay rumours surrounding him, his engagement and whether he's falling off.
DRAKE'S VERSION
TREY'S VERSION
GOSSAGE PILL: WE LOVEE U TRIGGA TREY. WE'VE HEARD YOU TALK THE TALK ON THIS TRACK.. NOW WALK THE WALK..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment