Now for news that most of us already knew but were waiting for confirmation..
FANTASIA IS PREGNANT WITH HER STOLEN MARRIED MAN'S BABY.
YEAH 'tasia was performing at the grand opening of the Riverview apartments in Jacksonville Florida where she announced her preganancy. TELL US SOMETHING WE DID NOT KNOW
I used to be a big fan of Fantasia but she needs to take one of our gossage pill and go back to God.
anyhooooo...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH FANTASIA ANNOUNCING THE PREGNANCY
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY FANTASIA.
NEXT !!!
Popular Posts
-
Everyone is saying how there is something wrong with Rihanna or she may need rehab. Really??!!! Just because she is also smoking some of...
-
RIP STEPHEN LAWRENCE GARY DOBSON AND DAVID NORRIS Before I start, excuse my language but I do NOT fricking care. After 18 yea...
-
DENISE VASI, EVE AND LISA RAYE ON SET OF SINGLE LADIES( 2ND SEASON) SINGLE LADIES FANATIICCCCCCCCS!!!!!! SHOOTING OF THE SECOND SEASO...

No comments:
Post a Comment